1 Aim for accuracy
Proper project planning requires a good understanding of both business and customer needs, issues, and goals. At Fluidweb, we aim to find the sweet spot between business and customer needs, maximizing business results and customer satisfaction.
The discovery phase might include:
- Interviews with key stakeholders
- Analysis of the website traffic data
- Usability studies with user surveys or analysis of user sessions
- Analysis of the competition
- Definition of the strategy
2 Design for efficiency
With enough information about the business problems and the challenges customers are facing, we then start the creation of designs and prototypes.
The design phase might include:
- Brand analysis and strategy
- Further evaluation of the problems from a design perspective
- Information architecture and definition of a sitemap
- Definition of color schemes to comply with accessibility standards
- Creation of high-fidelity responsive designs and prototypes
3 Develop for performance
While we start optimizing for performance at the design phase, it is in the development phase that we put the most effort into delivering a website that will perform well on any device, both in terms of speed and in terms of conversion optimization.
The development phase might include:
- Definition of infrastructure
- Development of custom-coded theme and plugins
- Micro-iterations for improvement of the designs
- Functional tests
- Accessibility tests
4 Publish for visibility
On the scheduled launch date we’ll publish the new version of your website and make the necessary changes to the infrastructure and external services.
While the actual publication happens on the launch date, since day one we’ll be working with you to produce content and marketing materials according to the strategy defined at the beginning of our journey.
The delivery and monitoring phase might include:
- Content strategy definition
- Optimization of existing content
- Copywriting, creating text that appeals to your audience
- Publishing the new version of the website
- Monitoring of key metrics and goals
- Maintenance of the website